Thursday 25 November 2010

Mood Board.



My mood board contains my favourite elements of horror films, these are all things that would make me want to see a horror film, or enjoy a certain one particularly. I have included a few crosses, a crucifix, a church and two famous religious paintings. One of the last supper and one of the virgin Mary. All of these things connote religion and I think that horror films with a religious element, specifically Christianity, work very well and tend to add another dimension to the overall horror of the film. The reason for this is because religion, to me, is a very mysterious and creepy idea and there's not anyone in the world who's completely 100% sure what the truth is. I like the idea of the past, and things returning from the past because it's usually for a bad reason, most things dead are supposed to be dead, and when they come back it's often for revenge. Therefore I have used old photographs and fire to suggest things that have been lost, but still remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment